CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
SYSTEMS ENGINEER I (SE1)
The Systems Engineer I is an entry-level member of our Systems Engineering team. The SE1 provides level one troubleshooting service and support for our clients’ networks; the SE1 works with clients in identifying, documenting and resolving system errors, failures, and network and software problems. When warranted, the SE1 directs escalation of more complex issues to senior members of our Systems Engineering team. Whether over the phone or at client’s site, the SE1 very frequently speaks with non-technical audiences; therefore, the SE1 must possess effective verbal communication skills. The SE1 will need to adapt to constant fast-paced periods of self-learning, as well as from instructions and tasks delegated by more senior SEs.
- CompTIA Network+ or similar technical training in network technologies, installation and configuration, media and topologies, management, and security.
- 1+ year hands-on experience in server hardware, Windows Server 2003/2008 operating systems, server issues and technologies.
- Solid analytical, critical and creative problem solving for the effective troubleshooting and resolution of server, network and software problems.
SYSTEMS ENGINEER II (SE2)
The Systems Engineer II plays a critical role in the design, implementation and administration of our clients’ Microsoft Windows networks. The SE2’s role is to ensure the overall stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the information systems that support our clients’ core organizational functions. This is achieved by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all networked software and associated operating systems. The SE2s will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve escalated issues in order to maximize the benefit of clients’ IT systems investments.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical subject or a minimum of 3+ years of related work experience.
- 3+ years’ working experience performing server systems design, implementation, and administration.
- 3+ years’ working experience analyzing system failures to minimize outages and interruptions
- 3+ years’ working experience working with Windows Server operating systems (2003, 2008, 2008 R2).
- 3+ years’ working experience implementing solutions utilizing various Microsoft technologies such as Windows Clustering, DFS, SQL Server, SharePoint, Exchange, Hyper-V, etc.
- 3+ years’ working experience managing and troubleshooting OS and applications using OS-based resource kits, and 3rd-party tools.
- Scripting Experience (Powershell, VBScript, etc.).
If you are interested in a challenging, meaningful career as a part of our team, please send us your resume and earning history via:
FAX: (405) 605-5474
MAIL: P. O. Box 23555, Oklahoma City, OK 73123